New Patient Digital Forms
For your convenience, you may fill out the following two digital registration/medical history forms prior to your first appointment.
New Patient Exam, X-rays & Consultation
Find out the exact condition of your teeth and oral health. Review treatment options that will restore your smile and gums. Dr. Kim will listen to any concerns you have and answer any questions. He’ll give you a personal treatment plan with different options and that takes into account your budgetary goals.
Your exam can include any of the following, depending on the treatment needed:
- Review of dental and medical history
- Digital X-rays
- Panoramic X-rays as needed
- Intraoral photos
- Intravideo camera (video of interior of your mouth with a tiny video camera)
- Exterior photos
- Bite and TMJ evaluation
- Full perio (gum) evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
- DIAGNOdent early cavity detection
Thinking about getting dental implants? Dr. Kim offers a dental implant consultation. Find out if implants are right for you and learn about the different treatment options available and their pros and cons. You’ll get a chance discuss your goals and to get any questions answered.To make an appointment, call (714) 832-8000 or use the form below to request an appointment online.
Take advantage of our Cosmetic Consultation to learn how to create your ideal smile.
- Discuss your goals, expectations and concerns
- Oral exam
- Digital photos — see what can be done to change your smile
- Review the different cosmetic procedures that can work for your smile, and their pros and cons
- Smile Design digital imaging for preview of your future smile
- Treatment plan
Learn if Invisalign is right for you. Dr. Kim will evaluate your teeth and bite, and answer any questions you have. We can take digital intraoral scan and show you virtual simulation of your orthodontic treatment.To make an appointment, call (714) 832-8000 or use the form below to request an appointment online.
Request an appointment online
Fill out the below form and click “Send.” A staff member will contact you to schedule your appointment. If you leave a message or email us outside of our office hours, we will contact you during our next business day.