We treat each smile makeover as a unique work of art that can create a life changing experience. Using the most advanced Digital Smile Design and CAD/CAM technology, Dr. Kim can incorporate your facial features, bite, personality, and goals in detail to give you that brilliant, long-lasting smile you always wanted in just one visit.
Digital Smile Design Technology
When you come in for your New Patient visit, we will address all your cosmetic concerns including shape, color, alignment, and position of your teeth. Dr. Kim can then use advanced Digital Smiles Design software to carefully analyze all of your unique facial and dental structures and virtually design the ideal shape, length, design, width, and individual characteristics for that perfect smile.
Preview Your New Smile
Once your new smile is digitally designed, Dr. Kim can give you a 3D simulation preview of what you will look like before you commit to any treatment. Your smile enhancement options may involve one-visit porcelain veneers, tooth-colored bondings, professional whitening, or Invisalign clear braces.
Test Drive Your New Smile
After your digital smile design preview, Dr. Kim can use this information to create a mock-up even before treatment begins. This provides you with the powerful opportunity to make sure your new smile aligns perfectly with your expectations.
Minimal Prep Porcelain Veneers
A veneer is a thin porcelain shell that is placed on top of the tooth to fill any gaps, reshape worn or chipped edges, and brighten stained teeth that do not respond to whitening. With CAD/CAM technology and artistic talent, Dr. Kim can custom craft beautiful, natural-looking, and durable veneers without having to remove any significant part of your natural enamel.
Veneers may be a great option if you are looking to reshape and resize your smile while addressing any of the following:
- Brighten stains that do not respond to whitening
- Close gaps or uneven spaces
- Fix chips or cracks
- Realign crooked or tipped teeth without braces
- Lengthen small, worn teeth
- Reduce gummy smile
Tooth-Colored, Metal-Free Bondings
A composite bonding is a tooth-colored plastic filling that provides a more economical option to close small gaps or add structure to minor chips and worn edges without having to remove any significant tooth structure.
Unlike porcelain veneers and crowns, composite bondings do not last as long due to difference in strength and they do stain over time, but they are a great alternative, conservative option to make minor improvements in your smile.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Tooth whitening is a safe, simple, and non-invasive procedure to transform a dull, discolored smile into a brighter, more rejuvenated smile. Extrinsic stains can come from outside of the tooth as a result of drinking dark-colored beverages (i.e. coffee, tea, red wine) or using tobacco. Intrinsic stains can come from inside of the tooth as a result of dead nerve due to trauma or tetracycline antibiotics. We provide two different bleaching systems to effectively address these stains and produce illuminating results:
- In-office Opalescence™ Boost™ Bleaching – a chemically activated whitening system that contains potassium nitrate to reduce some sensitivity and gives instantly brighter teeth as soon as you leave the office
- KöR Deep Bleaching – a powerful, unique whitening system that comes fully refrigerated the day they are manufactured until the time of use instead of adding chemical stabilizers. This increases the potency and effectiveness of the gel even for super-resistant stains and significantly reduces or even eliminate sensitivity. It involves a 2 week take-home treatment with digitally designed trays that seal out saliva and a special desensitizing agent, and then finished with an in-office treatment. With occasional at-home maintenance, this advanced whitening system can give you a brighter, longer-lasting smile while still allowing you to enjoy coffee, tea, wine, etc.
Clear, Invisible Braces
If you are interested in improving the appearance of crooked teeth without worrying about metal wires or rubber bands involved in traditional braces, we offer Invisalign treatment with custom-designed, clear plastic trays to reposition your teeth. You can achieve a straighter, harmonious smile in shorter time and fewer visits.
To make an appointment, call (714) 832-8000 or click here to request an appointment online.