Our Commitment to Excellence and Quality
When it comes to making decisions for your dental health, our main priority is to provide the highest standard of care. We choose not to be a participating provider of any insurance company so that we can hand select world-class materials, equipment, and technology for every procedure. We stand behind our work and always do what is in the best interest of your well-being for years to come.
What Does This Mean?
- We are not a participating provider of any dental insurance network.
- We do not accept HMO, MediCAL or DentiCAL.
- You can use PPO insurance with us
- Our team prepares and electronically files your claims for reimbursement on covered services (all insurance check payments will be sent directly to you)
- Our team can submit pre-treatment estimates for any major treatment.
- Most importantly, your insurance company cannot restrict your range of treatment options. We help empower you with objective, evidence-based knowledge, so you can make the best-informed decisions about your dental health.
We understand finance is an important factor when considering your treatment options. As part of our commitment to keeping up with the latest innovations and technology to deliver clinical excellence and maximize patient comfort, our fees will always be reasonable and competitive because we believe you deserve the best quality care possible.
Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, HSA, certified cashier’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
With our dental credit partners (CareCredit and LendingClub), we also offer flexible payment plans including 0% interest for 6-12 months and fixed low interest financing for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
To make an appointment, call (714) 832-8000 or click here to request an appointment online.